Wednesday 4 February 2009

Business Website Hosting -Review- I Just Renewed Mine After Comparing Others

Business Website Hosting -Review- I Just Renewed Mine After Comparing Others

Anyone considering starting a fun website or blog featuring the London Olympics might want to have a look at the special website hosting deal that's offered every year by my the hosting service that powers my website at Valentines time.

Why? Because, for a limited time, the fortnight before Valentine's Day, it's a powerful website for $100!

The London Olympics are sure to generate lots of fun events, both sporting and otherwise - just wish I had the time to put up another blog or site!

PS This London fun blog has been keyword optimised already for London etc, has a web age dated since August and is ranked. I am thinking of transferring to a blogger with a lot more time to do this full time!

Interested parties please leave a comment.

No comments: